Dawn Henderson is the author of the much valued spiritual handbook Forgotten Wings and, more recently, her highly acclaimed debut novel, Lost Legacy, the first in a series entitled The Skull Chronicles.
Dawn is a sought after speaker, teacher and seeker whose own life is testament to the subject which is both her passion and her life – the awakening of our spiritual consciousness. She works closely in this with the crystal skulls that were her inspiration for Lost Legacy and its sequels.’
- ‘What a beautiful, glorious and uplifting book with a deep understanding of all the great truths, spoken with such joy and wisdom.’ (William Roache, actor: Forgotten Wings)
- ‘I would recommend this book as an antidote to our fast, materialistic and commercial world. Keep a copy by your bed and take nightly doses to keep you sane!’ (5-star review, Kindred Spirit May 2011: Forgotten Wings)
- ‘A must-read for anybody looking to make a difference in the world at this critical time.’ (Amazon review, Starspeak)
- ‘A wonderful collection of channellings.’(Amazon review, Starspeak)
- ‘What a page turner! I couldn't put it down.’ (Amazon review, Lost Legacy)
- ‘I haven't finished the book yet, only 25 pages to go, but I don't want it to end. I only started it a couple of days ago and have been completely captivated, spending every available moment lost in its pages.’ (Amazon review, Lost Legacy)